The College Credit Plus information session is attached.
If you are interested in participating in College Credit Plus next year, please complete the following steps:
1. Complete College Credit Plus Intent Form. CCP Intent Form
2. Complete the college application. - To apply to Shawnee State University, go to https://www.shawnee.edu/areas-study/college-credit-plus. After you apply, email me and I will forward your transcript to SSU. If you plan on taking CCP classes at the high school, you must apply to Shawnee State University. If you would like to attend a different university, email me and I will help you with their application process.
3. Take and submit ACT/Accuplacer scores to the college/university. To take the Accuplacer at the high school, reply to this email by January 15.
4. Take a picture of your college admission letter and email it to [email protected].
5. Attend a college orientation (for online or college campus classes only). If you are planning on attending College Credit Plus with Ohio University Southern, you must attend one of their informational meetings. You must pre-register (see links below).
Wednesday, January 27 – 5:30-6:30 - https://rhe.ohio.edu/register/CCPInfoNight2
Tuesday, February 9 – 5:30-6:30 - https://rhe.ohio.edu/register/CCPInfoNight3
Thursday, February 25 – 5:30-6:30 - https://rhe.ohio.edu/register/CCPInfoNight4
Thursday, March 25 – 6:00-7:00 - https://rhe.ohio.edu/register/CCPInfoNight5
6. Register for classes. Meet with Mrs. Davis to register for classes offered at Wheelersburg High School. Meet with your CCP advisor to register for classes offered online or on the college campus.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Wheelersburg High School
800 Pirate Drive Wheelersburg, Ohio 45694