We are now accepting 2020-2021 begininning of the year forms in OneView (click here). Please complete all forms prior to the start of the school year.
If you need assistance with your account please visit the Forgot Credentials page.
Please Note: We are no longer accepting Free and Reduced Applications in One View. This will be done via your PaySchools Central account (see below).
District, Elementary, Middle, and High School Forms
Throughout the year, there are a number of forms that students are required to have on file. These forms are found by selecting the Forms link on the District page.
Prepay Student Meal Accounts ONLINE!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents. Now you can pay for your children’s school lunches online securely and quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
If you had a previous year cafeteria balance, it has been carried over.
1. Create your account using your computer or tablet at: www.payschoolscentral.com
2. If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
3. Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in.
4. Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
5. If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
6. Manage school payments with ease!
NOW YOU CAN:
• Manage all your children’s cafeteria accounts in one place!
• Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
• Set up reminders and alerts.
• Review your children’s purchases.
• Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
Free and Reduced Applications will be managed through your PaySchools Central Account
Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.
ProgressBook Parent Access:
Parents can view their child's grades and assignments with a parent account for ProgressBook. ProgressBook is the online grading package used by all teachers in the district to report grades. Parent ProgressBook accounts remain active and usernames/passwords are the same from year to year, unless your child withdraws. If you have forgotten your login information, visit the parent access account recovery page. If you need further assistance contact Tom Vallance, Technology Director . Read the Parent's Guide to ProgressBook
Be sure to include your name, your child's name and grade level with your request.
Email: to[email protected]
Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, the District implemented the OneView system for completing all the beginning of the year forms that used to be done on paper. OneView is also the resource used when enrolling a new student into the District.
Reminder to Parents: use the online Oneview Program to update your address and phone number changes As they might occur during the school year. Also, please use the Oneview system to update your child's health records. Have you taken your child to their physician lately? Were your child’s prescriptions changed? If yes, update their records on OneView.
This way the school will always have the most current information concerning your child. This is important.
Lastly, don’t forget to update your free and reduced lunch application or apply for free and reduced lunches, if your income has changed or the number in your household has changed. The free and reduced application can be submitted through your PaySchools Central account.
For more information, call 740-574-2527 or 740-574-8130 and ask for guidance dept.