Parents who have students currently enrolled in the district will receive a confirmation email from FinalForms and will be able to begin submitting forms for the 2023-2024 school year in the FinalForms system. Parents of athletes in grades 7-12 are encouraged to get this completed so that coaches will have the proper forms in place for summer workouts.
Please be sure you are working in the 2023-2024 school year when you are submitting your forms. Click the big blue button at the top of your parent page in FinalForms.
If you have a child in grades 7-12, please remember to select any sport that your child may participate in during the school year. You can complete all athletic forms within FinalForms, including the physical form. Please click here
for a video on completing Athletic Forms within FinalForms
For students in grades 5-12, you will be given the opportunity to pay for the $25 Chromebook Protection plan online in FinalForms. Please click here
for a video on paying the Chromebook Protection Plan within Final Forms
Please Note: Free and reduced lunch applications will be done via your PaySchools Central account (see below).
District, Elementary, Middle, and High School Forms
Throughout the year, there will be forms that students may need to complete via a paper copy. These forms are found by selecting the Forms link on the District page.
Prepay Student Meal Accounts ONLINE!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents. Now you can pay for your children’s school lunches online securely and quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
If you had a previous year cafeteria balance, it has been carried over.
1. Create your account using your computer or tablet at: www.payschoolscentral.com
2. If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
3. Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in.
4. Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
5. If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
6. Manage school payments with ease!
NOW YOU CAN:
• Manage all your children’s cafeteria accounts in one place!
• Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
• Set up reminders and alerts.
• Review your children’s purchases.
• Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
Free and Reduced Applications will be managed through your PaySchools Central Account
Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.
ProgressBook Parent Access:
Parents can view their child's grades and assignments with a parent account for ProgressBook. ProgressBook is the online grading package used by all teachers in the district to report grades. Parent ProgressBook accounts remain active and usernames/passwords are the same from year to year. If you have forgotten your login information, visit the parent access account recovery page. If you need further assistance contact Tom Vallance, Technology Director . Read the Parent's Guide to ProgressBook
Be sure to include your name, your child's name and grade level with your request.
Email: [email protected]
Reminder to Parents: use FinalForms to update your address and make phone number changes as they occur during the school year. Also, please use FinalForms to update your child's health records. Have you taken your child to their physician lately? Were your child’s prescriptions changed? If yes, update their records in FinalForms.
This way the school will always have the most current information concerning your child. This is important.
Lastly, don’t forget to update your free and reduced lunch application or apply for free and reduced lunches, if your income has changed or the number in your household has changed. The free and reduced application can be submitted through your PaySchools Central account.